Ombré and Plaid








Shots by Layke Vermonde



Left Hand Path Shirt - Disturbia
Moon Ritual Cardigan - The Rogue + The Wolf
Kitty Sword Necklace - Yuva Kala
Glasses - VIU Eyewear
Plaid Vintage Skirt - Second Hand from Camden Market
Belt - H&M
All-Seeing Backpack - Disturbia

On this day, whereto I have publishes this post already I was wearing my left hand path tee with one of my vintage skirts I got from Camden Market when I was in London for the first time. I have pinned it up with safety pins as the skirt is quite long and I prefer wearing shorter skirts. I think I'm going to alter it completely later. It was just a spontaneous idea. But I just love how everything match together again. Everywhere a touch of red, yet it is a very casual, dark outfit. Remember how layers can change a look so much. Also this red and grey cardigan from The Rogue + The Wolf will keep you warm, provides you with a huge hood to stay safe from rain and the gradient ombré on it is so unique and beautiful!


10 comments :

  1. This outfit is so perfect with the location babe! Tartan is just the best, and I love how you've styled it especially with the R+W cardigan, I'm obsessed! You look amazing darling! <3
    xxx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kinga my darling!! Tartan truly rocks everything x)
    Much love to you babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I sent this message. I already know that if I delete it wont go. The only two leftie emojis are ����.

      Delete
  4. You’re so beautiful and perfect! I love how you combine your clothes and yes I have these very strong feelings for London too lately! I went there for 3 days...and it was so damn short. I can’t- I want to go (and stay...uhm) there so bad! I am in love! Thanks for your inspiring posts on your blog and Instagram profile �� (I am so happy about the fact that somebody shares these “London-feelings” with me �� again thanks you have a nice evening! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm so happy to read that you can relate. If you really want to be there you will one day believe me! I hope you can travel to London soon again to have this feeling in you for another time! <3

      Delete