Mind My Halo - Vegan Leather in Grey and Black














Pictures taken by Layke(@laykevermonde)

Lipstick - Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet and Wicked
Black and Grey Leather Jacket - VII & Co
The Fox & Jake Totoro Pin - The Sunday Co.
Neko Atsume Pins -  Inu Inu
Witchcraft Pin - Mysticum Luna in Witch Casket Box
Trust No One Tee - Stay Creepy
Sheer Cardigan - H&M
Tractor Boots - T.U.K. via Kate's Clothing

I'm getting so much questions about my black leather jacket all the time. Not only because it looks so super casual and comfy, this oversized look where you can still wear loads of layers underneath but it is vegan material, yet super soft and not cheap looking! I've got myself a second one from the same brand called VII & Co now and simply love the details on this. The quality is the same just in grey with some nice additions like a chain and piercing rings on the collar.  Of course my black one already got some cute pins. My favorites and newest ones are The Fox and the Jake Totoro Pin from The Sunday Co.
Underneath all these goodies I'm wearing a really special shirt. Can you remember it?
It's from my literally first real collaboration ever with the brand Stay Creepy. They had like a very long break and don't do that much anymore, yet I love every piece of them I own and this shirt is still in my favorites. I also think they have some new stuff going on so keep your eyes open ♥


8 comments :

  1. Pretty cute! <3

    "Fuck Trump" there and "Fora Temer" here! hauhauha!
    That's awesome! :*

    4sphyxi4.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good eye babe!! and that in Germany haha :D ♥

      Delete
  2. Hey! Its Father's Day here in the U.S. Happy Father's Day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ��������

    ReplyDelete